Galactic Pioneer patch 1.0.1 has now been released on itch.io and will be coming to Nintendo Switch (Europe & Americas) and Windows Store in the near future.
All Quality of Life and Game Balancing changes are listed below.
- Exploration Module outline is now red for better visibility.
- Tunnel entrances on the first level have been widened.
- The right analogue stick Up for vertical thrust.
- Loading into a level and back to the Main Menu after a Game Over has been made faster.
- The ‘How To Play’ menu has been moved to the Main Menu for easier access.
- The x10 Landing Pad is now the same size as the x5 pad for easier landing.
- The vertical speed for landing a ‘Great Landing’ has been increased from 20 to 30.
- The Landing Pads will now turn green from a greater height when within their bounds.
- To start a level you will now press the A Button instead of the + Button on the Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons™ and Pro Controller and Start Button on the Xbox Controller.